- DIY Bath & Body * May 19, 2015
Make your own Calendula Oil that can be used on your face and skin as well as in homemade first-aid salves & diaper creams.
- Natural Home * May 18, 2015
A simple wood spray cleaner tat does the trick of keeping things clean, without drying out wood furniture.
- Green Living * May 17, 2015
An all natural Bug Bite Balm made with calendula and shea butter to soothe itchy bites all summer long.
- Smoothies + Juices * May 16, 2015
For a spa-worthy experience at home, try one of these brilliant (and skin-friendly) infused water ideas.
- DIY Beauty * May 16, 2015
A rich DIY Facial Oil with rosehip seed and pomegranate oil that works wonders on scars, wrinkles and premature aging.
- Detox * May 15, 2015
Give your liver a spring cleaning with this easy to make green detox smoothie - it tastes great, too!
- Health + Wellness * May 15, 2015
Trying to give up refined sugar? Here are 10 tips for surviving withdrawal symptoms.
- Health + Wellness * May 14, 2015
You care about what you put in your body - the same goes for what you put on your body!
- DIY Crafts & Decor * May 14, 2015
Welcome summer with waffle cone-shaped DIY hanging planters full of colorful flowers!